Hello guys this time to sharing How to root Lenovo A7000. Lenovo has launched new Smartphone Lenovo A7000. Lenovo A7000 has good configuration mobile. This devie comes with 5.5 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen, 720*1280 pixel resolution with support multitouch screen. Lenovo A7000 features has 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory that is good with Mediatek MT6752m chipset and Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor with support Mali-T760Mp2 GPU (Graphics processing unit). Lenovo A7000 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop and Lenovo’s custom UI. Now we have find out how to root Lenovo a7000.
How To Root Lenovo A7000
Root Lenovo A7000
Note: I am not responsible of your phone is bricked or any other damaged.
Lenovo A7000 smartphone for rooting, we will be using the Install TWRP Recovery and Root Lenovo A7000 Row version.
Required before applying this method
- This method works onely on the Lenovo a7000
- Make sure at list 90% charge of your device
Download the Driver LenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.14.rar
- If you have download all tools then send the SuperSU-v2.49.zip file from your PC to Mobile’s Internal memory via USB cable.
Enable USB Debugging
First go to settings>> About>> Device Information>> Build number and tap it 7 times to unlock Developer option. Then go back settings>> Developer option>> and tick USB debugging option.
Right click on TWRP_184.108.40.206_A7000_ROW.7z file then Extract. If extract has complate then you will fing TWRP_220.127.116.11_A7000_ ROW.img in folder. If you want to rename TWRP_18.104.22.168_A7000_ ROW.img just rename it to recovery.img
Install driver LenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.14 from your computer, then restart your computer. Then connect your phone to computer via USB cable ( Make sure the USB debugging is enabled).
Install TWRP Recovery and Root Lenovo A7000 ROW Deviced
Run as Admisistrator the flash_tool.exe, after open the exe that you will find extracting flash_tool_v5. 1436.00.000.rar
Click on Scatter-loading and browser the file and open MT6750_Android_Scatter.txt in the TWRP_22.214.171.124_A7000_ROW folder.
- Select recovery then select download option
- Click on menu option then click Download and tick in the DA DL All with Checksum
- Now click on the Download button
- Now turn off your phone and remove the battery for 5-10 seconds. Then put the battery and connect your phone to computer via USB cable. Then this will start flashing process.
- After process has completed show green check box on screen. Now you can disconnect the phone from computer. You have successfully install TWRP recovery.
- Do not switch on your phone, beacuase if you switch on the phone TWRP recovery will be removed and replace by default recovery.
- Then press volume up + down buttons and power button hold on 5 seconds, Now select Install Zip and select install zip from sdcard and browse the SuperSu-v2.49.zip file. Then after complete this process then reboot your phone.
Now Congratulation root access on your Lenovo A7000. Enjoy
Hope you like this article How To Root Lenovo A 7000 in details. Share it your friends on social media. Share your opinion.