This time to sharing How to root Lenovo A6000 or A6000 plus. Lenovo A6000 Plus has good configuration smartphone. This device comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory that is good. Internal specification and sufficient battery life. Lenovo A6000 plus based on Android KitKat 4.4.4 and Lenovo’s custom UI. We have found out how to root Lenovo a6000 plus without PC.
|How to root Lenovo A6000 Plus|
Root Lenovo A6000 Plus
NOTE: I am not responsible of your phone is bricked or any other damaged.
Lenovo A6000 Plus smartphone for rooting, we will be using the King Root free rooting android apps. The King Root app allow to root Android device running an Android KitKat 4.4.4.
Required before applying this method
- You need an active internet connection on your mobile
- This method works onely on the Lenovo A6000 Plus
- Make sure at list 85 % charge of your device
- Rooting process is complete then install Kinguser app
Download the App
- Download this an application from outside playstore. Before install the app we need to enable the unknown source from setting. Go to setting option then, scrolling down to the security, and click on security and just tick the unknown source tab.
|Enable Developer Option|
- Install the King Root App in your mobile
|Install King Root App|
- You should be connected to Wi-Fi or 3G data connection.
- Installation is done, then open the King Root App. Tap on the Big green Root button screen
- If Process is done, you will install KingoUser Android app on your mobile. This app just like SuperSU/Superuser.
- All process should be complete then, you can verify the root by Root Checker Android app.
Congratulation root access on your Lenovo A6000 Plus.. Enjoy
Hope you like this article How To Root Lenovo A 6000 or A6000 Plus in details. Share it your friends on social media. Share your opinion.